Report a Problem, Issue or Concern

To report a problem, issue or concern you can do one of the following:

  • use the "Contact Us" icon located at the bottom right of the webpage;
  • call the R.M. Office at 306-344-2034
  • contact your Division Councillor or Reeve (see Administration Page for Full Staff and Council Contact List).
R.M. of Frenchman Butte © - Design by M.R. Websites & Apps