Recreation and Culture Grants
Motion 2020-05-27-020 passed at the May 27, 2020 Council meeting allocated the following for 2020 Recreation and Culture Grants:
- Recreation and Culture Historic Signage Grant $2,500.00
- Recreation and Culture Community Capital Grant $20,000.00 click here for grant application for further details please refer to policy 700-03 ; After you have been approved by council for the grant click here for Community Capital Program Payment request form to be filled out and sent back to our office for payment.
Utilities Rebate for arenas, curling rinks, bowling alleys, and halls.
Eligible costs include power, gas, phone 100% rebate available up to community maximum, bills to be submitted dated between Jan 1 and Nov 30.
Invoices for the year are to be submitted no later than Dec 15 of the current year.
- Paradise Hill $24,000.00
- St. Walburg $24,000.00
- Turtleford $12,000.00
- Frenchman Butte Legion $ 500.00
- Frenchman Butte Seniors $ 500.00
- Fort Pitt Hall $ 500.00
- Red Cross Hall $ 500.00
- Frenchman Butte Museum $ 500.00
- Imhoff Museum $ 500.00
Total 2020 Recreation & Culture Grant Funding $85,500.00
Total Funding $85,500.00 Carried